Friday, June 27, 2008

More Happy Mail


I wanted to share some more of my beautiful birthday cards that my friends over at Utah Divas International.

This spectacular Taken With Teal card was created by Sara Chamberlain. She used the Essence of Love stamp set by Stampin Up. I love the way she created a window with the scallop circle. Thanks Sara



This amazing card was created by Janice Rock. I just love the simple layering and embellishments in the perfect places. I must be in a purple mood this month because almost anything in purple catches my eye. The Almost Amethyst goes so nicely with the Elegant Eggplant. The punched flower has a cute rhinestone brad and the vase from the Best Kind of Friend set has been cut out with a bow perfectly placed on it. I appreciate your thoughts and efforts. Thanks

This bright and cheerful card was sent to me from my long time friend Tammy Fite. Tammy and I have been swapping for a few years now and I have been such a fan of her work. I love the combination of Real Red and Tempting Turquoise, a little splash of ribbon and a few deco brads and voila! instant smiles.

Thanks Tammy, I love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mail is so much fun to receive. You got some beautiful cards.

Anonymous said...

Hope your birthday was wonderful!! I'm glad you received so many pretty cards!!