Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Mail!!!

Look what came in the mail.



I am such a lucky girl to have Jeanna as my stampin sis for this go round. Look at all of the fabulous stuff she sent me. The metallic card stock is textured (WOW), the penguin is a jumbo paperclip, plenty of glitter (I love glitter!). Can you believe how classy the jar filled with kisses is? The photo doesn't do it justice. She expertly colored the flower on the lid and bee on the band, OMG! The three cards she stamped are gorgeous all made with Stampin! Up products.

Am I a lucky lady, or what? Thanks Jeanna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charmaine, it looks like you got some fun items. Stamping Sister are awesome.

Anonymous said...

ok your comment section wouldn't let me put the code I use for a siggy! lol.

please e mail me your e mail address and I will let you know what I did for the siggy :)

batgirlim@hotmail.com