Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Birthday Mail


Wow have I recieved some amazing cards in the mail over the past few weeks. It tickles me so much to recieve hand stamped cards. I know the work and thought that was put into it and I really appreciate the thoughts.


This adoreable hippo card that Bev Williams sent to me has such amazing detail to it. Each layer is hand dotted and the Elegant Eggplant and Cameo Coral layers have been embossed with this great dot pattern. I think I am going to have to add this embosser to my arsenal of embossing folders. The hippo is so adoreable, she layered his head to give him extra dimension. Too Cute!

1 comment:

BevW said...

LOLOLOL OMG...My DIL found this and sent me the link.
I got the dots idea from MarkiesMom and I've always LOVED dots and dot most of my cards, but I never thought that so many could look so good!
And I have found that the Pun Fun set is my MUST HAVE set for any occasion.
I'm really glad you liked the card!
BevW