Friday, June 13, 2008

Scallop Note Purses





Well, I'm back stamping again. One of my clubs decided that they wanted to make Scallop Note Purses. I found a great tutorial at Jan Tinks's fabulous blog. If you've never been there, you must take a peek; she's a hoot.








This is the one that I made. These were really fun and not as difficult as I thought they would be. Now you may notice that I have a Pretty in Pink scallop as my flap. You may be wondering which package of scallops did I find that one in, well, I didn't. I took one of my scallop notes and made a template. I wanted different colors than the Stampin Up! package offered so I made my own in the colors that fit my design. My club members absolutely loved their projects. They had so much fun and stepped out of their comfort zones and let the creative juices flow and WOW. These ladies all loved the projects that they created. Each one was so uniquely different. I know I had the most fun watching them.

On my purse I used Stampin Up's Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, and Close to Cocoa cardstocks, and Rose Red Designer Papers. I added some Hodge Podge hardware and ribbon from the Flirty Originals assortment.

Kristie was so proud of her project. All of the supplies used on her project were Stampin Up's too.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute, I bet you had fun making them.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

THis is just adorable! LOVE it!