Wednesday, June 25, 2008

More Birthday Mail

Well I'm such a dork. I hit the publish button too soon. Here are some of the other fabulous cards I have received.

Isn't this mouse just too cute. Kathy Blanco created this little cutie. I am jealous she has the larger scallop punches. I need to break down and get those. She stamped a mouse on the envelope too so I couldn't wait to see what was inside. Thanks Kathy!






This purple flower card is the creation of Jill St. Angelo. Jill used the Polka Dots and Paisley by Stampin Up! I just love these colors, but then who doesn't enjoy Perfect and Pale Plumb together. Thank You Jill for thinking of me.












This card was sent to me from Max on behalf of all of my stamping friends at Utah Divas International. This is fabulous group of ladies that share and lend support to each other in both good times and rough. The members are from all over the stamping world, and I am so glad I have the privilege to call each and every one my friend. Thanks Ladies and I look forward to meeting so many of you at convention.






Pat Washburn created this card. You can't tell by the picture, but Pat embossed the flower from Stampin Up's Live Your Dream set and then rubbed (I think) Guava ink over the top to make the petals of the flower pop. She also did shadow stamping to give the flower added dimension. I had forgotten about this technique. I think I feel a revival coming at my next workshop. Thanks Pat and everyone for sharing my day with me.

No comments: