Thursday, August 7, 2008

UDI Challenge #3



I just got home from Stampin' Up! convention and had this great Utah Divas International (UDI) challenge waiting for me. I am a member of the UDI Challenge Team. Our Challenge Coordinator found a great inspiration for this week's challenge. When I saw the inspiration picture I instantly thought of the Andy Warhol look. It just screamed this challenge. The colors in the inspiration also gave me the perfect opportunity to use my new SU In Colors and two of the new stamp sets I received at convention. Don't you just love this new flower? I really love all three of the stamp sets we received this year.


For this card I used flower from the Eastern Blooms set and the words from the Inspired By Nature. For the colors I used the new In Colors Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze, and Close to Cocoa. The words are stamped in Tangerine Tango and the flowers are stamped in White Craft ink.


I love the simplicity of this card and how it showes off the new big flower in the Eastern Blooms set. Did I mention I love this set?


2 comments:

Maria Williams :) said...

Great job Charmaine!!! Love the Andy Warhol look!! Thanks for playing!!!

Maria :)

BevW said...

Cool Card! I wasn't going to get that stamp set, but now it looks like I have a reason to! LOL
BevW