Thursday, October 9, 2008

Diva Weekly Inspiration Challenge #12




Hello Bloggers! Can you believe it that we have reached twelve weeks of Diva Challenges? I'm sorry I missed last week's challenge. I have been in a creative slump. I see inspiration everywhere but just can't get it to transfer into something of my creation. I know each of you has to have had this dilemma every once in a while. I have been working on a new internet adventure that I will reveal once I get closer to launching it. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Well this week's Utah Diva Inspiration Challenge comes from a Martha Stewart picture that Maria sent out to us. I remembered this style of pup-up card that holds a fun surprise. I love this style because you can adjust the size to insert whatever you like in it. It can hold a tea bag like I used on this one or as we get into winter, you can insert a cocoa packet or even a single serving of coffee. Don't forget that a chocolate bar also works well too. For my pop up pouch I used Stampin Up's new Tangerine Tango, and Kiwi Kiss card stock, my butterfly and a flower were stamped on Bashful Blue, and I stamped a couple of the flowers on Whisper White. I cut out the flowers to add an extra pop to the surface and attached them with little pieces of dimensionals.

I have a couple of fun projects to post over the next couple of days so tune to see what we have been doing in my stamp clubs. I am really excited that the holidays are coming soon. There is so much to do and create to celebrate this time of year.

2 comments:

Maria Williams :) said...

Great goodie pouch Charmaine! I'm glad you got the chance to play this week! :)

GINA said...

Great idea.:]!!!! I love that set. You can do some many things with it.