Thursday, October 30, 2008

Diva Weekly Inspiration Challenge #15



Hello Bloggers,


Well it's time for another Diva Weekly Inspiration Challenge. Isn't this inspiration picture great for Halloween. I just love this little bug. He looks like he is ready to have a cup of tea and ask "What's new Luv?" I just love him.


But I am not so wild about my project this week. You know how you start a project and it is just too plain but you don't know what to add to it. That's where I am this week. So I will let you be the judge and take suggestions as to how I can spiff up my project for this week.


I really like the triangle treat box that was this week's Splitcoast technique project. I thought it would be a nice switch up to do a 3-D project this week. So here goes.

I created my box with Stampin' Up's Kiwi Kiss and then I decided to use the Organic Grace stamp set for my fern leaves and my dragon fly. I closed my box with some Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon.
Ok now it's your turn; if you have a suggestion on how to spiff this project up, please post it. I think you'll agree that it's missing something.
I can't wait to see what suggestions y'all come up with.


2 comments:

Maria Williams :) said...

Great triangle box! Simple and sweet accents! Thanks for playing!

Diana said...

I love that treat box! Looks great!