Friday, October 31, 2008

Copy Cat Friday

Happy Halloween! I was thinking; I know that sounds strange coming from me but, I love blurfing (blog surfing) the net to see all of the great ideas other stampers have come up with. I also like to honor their creativity by using their ideas in some of my workshops. So I have decided to start Copy Cat Fridays so I can show and give props to those who have helped inspire me with their creativity.





SO today's Halloween project is this great Frankenstein card made with the Big Shot and some punches.





I stumbled upon Lynn Larson's blog and this adorable Frankenstein card using the Top Notes die and the Big Shot by Sizziks. His eyes and nose are circle punches and his bolts are a word window punch cut in half. I just love this guy. My stamp club really enjoyed making him as well. As many of you know, I love making cards that use my punches to create an out of the box look. With the new Big Shot I am having a blast.

Hope Everyone Has A Spooktacular Halloween!

No comments: