Thursday, September 25, 2008

Diva Weekly Inspiration Challenge #10


Hello Bloggers! I have been away for a bit and then it took me a week to get my bearings back. So I'm back! I know I missed the last couple of
challenges but I hope you like this week's UDI Challenge. When I first looked at the inspiration picture I just couldn't see anything to interpret from it, but then I started looking at the colors and layers and a design started coming to mind. I did see the basic layout for my card from another stamper's work on Splitcoast, but I can't remember who it was to give credit to.


I decided that since I have been on a real Chocolate Chip kick lately that I need to make that my base color, and don't you just love that Pocket Silhouettes stamp set? It is so versatile a just plain cute! I'm thinking that maybe I should have used Creamy Caramel instead of Sahara Sand but I like the combination of the these colors. I hope you like my interpretation, and I would love to see your comments.


Thanks for stopping by.



4 comments:

Diana said...

I love the browns and the blue together, very pretty card!

Maria Williams :) said...

The four circles are an awesome idea! I like the button in the middle of the "thank you". Great job! :)

Michelle Tweedy said...

I see that you are getting some cute stamping done! Great job. Do you have any journals there to send along?? Or are you waiting on one??
PLEASE let me know.

Anonymous said...

Very cool card! Jill (UDI)