Thursday, November 13, 2008

Diva Weekly Inspiration Challenge #17




Hello Stampers it's time again for the Utah Diva's Weekly Inspiration Challenge. This week I thought to take an favorite project from my childhood and breath a new life into it on this card. Who doesn't remember making snowflakes out of circles when they were a kid. I took my Stampin Up circle punches and did just that. I folded them into quarters and randomly cut pieces out of them and voila! snowflakes.




Ok true confession time; I didn't have any current snowflake stamps to complete my idea so I went with my inner child on this one.


Hope you like it!

3 comments:

Maria Williams :) said...

very creative!! i bet doing this project brought back great childhood memories!! hehehee

Michelle Tweedy said...

Charmaine, Please contact me!! Thanks

Jeannette Siciliani said...

inner child is good! Sometimes those are the most creative and beautiful ideas! love it!