Thursday, August 14, 2008

UDI Challenge #4




OMG! I can't believe that I am finally able to post. I have been struggling through connection issues and then logging in issues. It has been enough to make a girl go stark raving mad. So here goes for Utah Divas International Inspiration Challenge #4.




I have to confess where I cased most of this idea from; I was glancing at the newest edition of the Stampin Up Stampin Success and I saw a gorgeous version of this card. I was stuck as to which flower to use for this challenge, because I don't have that many current sets. I was also looking for one that I could watercolor in the shades of red that keep with the inspiration picture. I hope you like what I came up with. I love the simple elegance of this card and how fast it was to put it together. I made several to keep in my card stash box. I know I'm going to want to have more than one on hand. I don't know if you are like I am with your cards, but if you are pleased with an idea you had better make more than one or you will never part with the single card. I guess you could say I have creative anxiety separation disorder. I hate to give the only copy of an idea away. I just created my own disorder.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will check out the UDI blog for the other challenge artists work this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card!

Anonymous said...

That flower picture at the top of this post is awesome!!! is a painting?

Sorry I just got back to you! 2 other people said they wanted the papertrey sets and then both backed out! so if you want them let me know your State so I can get a shipping charge and do you have paypal? if I get the money by tomorrow I can get these in the mail tomorrow! (I have other things to mail)

e mail me! batgirlim@hotmail.com