Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Hump Day


Can you believe it? I'm posting other than on Thursday's Utah Diva Challenge. I had to come up with a simple card for a bridal shower. One of my younger cousins is getting married and we wanted to welcome his new wife to be to the family. I didn't think she was a traditional type of bride but a little more modern, so I took this idea right from the pages of the Aug. 2008 Stampin Success. I loved the colors and the simplicity of this card. I didn't have the same stamps that the sample card had so I improvised. I printed the phrase of the computer. I changed the swirl to one of the ones from Stampin Up's Priceless set. I added a little chocolate chip, some so saffron, and a bit of baja breeze and Voila! Simple card.
Check back tomorrow for the next Utah Diva's Inspiration Challenge. I am particularly proud of this design.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO! You can post other than the Diva Challenges...LOL Very nice card.