Monday, June 11, 2007

My First Lunch Tin


Can you believe it took me so long to make one of these cute boxes? I bought a few of them last year and then "put them away" in the garage and forgot about them. I have admired them ever since they splashed across the boards. This was a relatively easy project. I think the most challenging part was cutting the right spots for the lid. I need to make a couple more to send to a couple of fellow Stampin Up Demos. Although I really wanted to use some other cool papers but I wanted them to be able to use them in their demonstrations so I chose all Stampin Up supplies for this project. I designer paper from the Spring Flowers collection and the ribbon is Apple Green Grosgrain. I think I need to add some tied ribbon accents to the handle and this one is ready to send out.
I can't wait to get home from work to make a couple more!

3 comments:

Christie said...

Very cute! I tried my first one a while back, but was so excited to finish it & have it look half-way decent! I just discovered your blog and it's really nice - keep posting!

Karen Lindsay said...

Very pretty! Love the colors you used.

Kristine said...

I love doing these boxes! Yours turned out really cute :)