Saturday, June 30, 2007

Blog Candy Booty


As promised I said I would post a pic of the blog candy I was sending out to my winner. Since this package is going across the Atlantic to Finland, I wanted it to be special. I included in the altered paint can some 3-d stickers, a fun package of tissues, some mylar stickers, a set of Stampin Up stamps, and for a little bling bling.... I threw in some of the new rhinestone brads from the new Stampin Up catalog.
This went in the mail this week. A huge congratulations to Kirsi! I hope you enjoy your package.
I can't believe I have already reached 800 hits on my little site. Stay tuned and check back regularly; when I hit 1,000 hits I'll offer up some more blog booty for my visitors.
Thanks for checking in. See you soon.

4 comments:

kathy said...

What a great win. I just found your blog a few days ago but from the looks of it you really take care of your readers. I will be here daily looking for your inspiration

Kirsi said...

Oh wow! So sweet of you. Looking forward receiving this generous package. Thank you so much already in advance!

Michelle Tweedy said...

Great Blog candy offer. I have just tagged you. Check my blog for details!

Misty said...

Thant's amazing candy! What a great blog!