Monday, July 30, 2007

It Should Be A Crime....

It should be a crime to let work get in the way of social activities. I have been so busy with my "other job" that I have not had the time nor energy to stamp and post to my blog. Please accept my apologies for my absence. I do have fun things to post over the next few days.

Weekend before last I took a one day bus trip with my cousin and our moms to San Francisco. The ladies at Lisa's church do this every year. I personally rarely travel to Northern CA, I usually go south to the Los Angeles area. I had a blast. I can't wait to go back again to see the things we just couldn't fit in.


Look at these yummy colorful peppers. I have never seen purple bell peppers before. The Farmer's Market had some really neat and unusual varieties of vegetables. I wish I could have bought more, but I didn't want to carry them all over town all day and risk mushing them in my bag.

This guy was performing on the street near Farmer's Market. I bet his mom is still wondering where her pots and pans went to. Seeing this guy reminded me of my son when he was little. He loved to serenade me with the pots and pans in the kitchen floor while I was cooking. To think he could turn this into a real performance. Seriously, this guy was pretty good to listen to.

We had so much fun wondering around the wharf area. Our feet barely survived. I have to applaud my mom, I thought she would pop out, but she was a trooper and never gave up. She slowed down a few times, but she kept plugging right on along.

Stay tuned, I will post tomorrow about China Town. I had never been there before. SO Cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow what fun! Also I tagged you! check it out!

http://batgirlmelanie.blogspot.com/

Rochelle W said...

Sounds like a good time.