Saturday, July 7, 2007

I've Been Tagged

This is my first time being tagged. Michelle Tweedy is one of my new blog friends. She is hostessing this totally cool Circle Journal. It's all Stampin Up and I can't wait. I have to admit I had a bit of creative block getting started, but now I can't wait to see all of the journals. I'll be posting pages from mine in the next couple of days.

Back to the tag. I need to post seven little known facts about me. Hmmm, that's tough, let's see
1. I just turned 41 and am the mother to a 20 year old son. Wow, that sounds so old; definitely not the me I think I am.
2. I am deathly afraid of the water. I do not like it in my face. I can tolerate water situations that do not include splashing or alot of witnesses, I mean people.
3. I'm taking one of my before I die trips this December to Egypt. I am so excited, and learning Arabic so I can haggle in the markets. I really can't wait. The only sad part is I'll be traveling alone. I do know the culture well though.
4. I recently added a wheaten Scottish Terrier to my family. His name is Duncan and he is the funniest thing. It took awhile to make the decision but it was truly a match made in heaven. He fits so well with my son and I.
5. I love Middle Eastern things. I have a Lebanese background and really identify with that part of myself.
6. My cousin calls me a Muslic. Half Catholic, half Muslim. I attend both the mosque and the church when the spirit directs me. Some may think me weird, but I am totally comfortable with it. I love that I understand both ways and receive such a gift from both.
7. And the last tid bit about me but maybe the most revealing... I am a very insecure person. I try to work on this but somehow can't seem to break through this one. I hate it sometimes. I do work hard to not others know how insecure I feel much of the time.

There you have it. More than you probably wanted to know. Ok now it is my turn to tag some others. Let's see who hasn't been tagged:

Mary Arima
Shauna
Brenda Taylor
Tammy

Everyone else has been tagged I think. If I missed someone, post and tell me about yourself. I'd love to read about you.

Have a Great Day!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

WOW!! I've never been tagged before--guess I'd better get busy!!

The alphabet set is still available, but your email bounced!

Hugs,
Tam

AdriansCrazyLife said...

Charmaine - you stinker!! I came here to tag you and you not only were tagged, but you tagged some of the Divas I was trying to tag. I guess the early bird gets the tag (tee hee).

Anonymous said...

love these things about you! my mo is also just 20 years older then me :)
I would love to go to Egypt! sorry I dont have money to go with you! lol I have been to Kenya so that was one of my life list things!
I also understand about being insacure! I'm always day dreaming that im thin and rich! lol. somehow THAT would make me outgoing! lol. ya right :P

Shauna! said...

Charmaine!!!!

I have been out vacationing and thoroughly enjoying my summer... just returned from 1st session convention. WOOHOO

I just read your tag and posted my 7 facts... see how many you already knew!

YEAH! So glad you found me!