Thursday, May 3, 2007

My First Trifold Card

Oh My Goodness! You have no idea how excited I am that I have finally taken a clear picture of my project. I have been struggling like you can't believe with fuzzy pictures. I think the trick for my camera is it has to be in a good mood; not too early in the day, and not to late into the evening. I have to talk nice to it, and then it will produce something I can be happy with. Now if I can figure out the paint part of adding the SU and my name part, I am half way to rocket scientist. So far I have been able to add it to the photo but you have to be a knat to be able to read it. I haven't figured out how to change the font size without messing up the picture. So I'll take this one step at a time. I'm tellin you, I can't believe how amazed at myself I am right now.

Alright, this card is my first try at the tri-fold cards I have admired in blogland. I did have one boo boo on my first try with the angles of the folds. Guess who ended up with a V-fold pocket card because she scored one side of the card the wrong angle. Oh well I had been wanting to make one of those cards too. I am now hooked on these cute and oh so simple cards. This card was made for a swap I signed up for in my on-line group Utah Divas International (Email me if you are a SU Demo and are interested) that is for Mother's Day cards. I can't wait to see what comes back. I used all Stampin Up! products for this card. Here's my recipe: C/S - Tempting Turquoise, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Petals & Paisleys DP; Ink - Pretty in Pink; Stamps - Alphadots; Accessories: Daisy Punch, Spring Bouquet Flower punch, 1/2" circle punch, white grosgrain ribbon, and soft subtles deco brads.

I can't wait to get out and take some more pictures to post. Look out!

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Hey You! When did you start a blog? I LOVE it! Good for you! I'll have to add you to my Google Reader list! You have GREAT stuff posted!

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely...nice job!

P.S. With your camera, ensure that the little flower is displayed so that you can get a clear pic!