Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'm Buggin'


This is my first Cuddle Bug card, and my first SCS challenge card. I really liked this layout and really wanted to try it. I entered a swap that uses both Stampin Up products and Cuddle Bug images and this is what I came up with. I really like how clean and simple this card looks. I used Stampin Up's Cool Caribbean and Basic Black cardstock and Classic inks to create this design. I used my Aqua Painter to paint my Doodle This flower in with Cool Caribbean Classic ink. I used my Cuddle Bug D'Vine Swirl for my background.
I'm trying different things with the photography side. I think I am too close to my image and that is what is causing the blurring. Thanks for being patient with me while I learn through this. I am getting better with my staging of my photo, I think.

3 comments:

Stamingprincess said...

love this card,,,
D.

Paula said...

your card is very pretty. Love the color combo.

Does your camera have a macro setting? (it's a little flower symbol).. I find if I use that I can get much closer to my subject and as long as I don't shake, the picture will be in focus.

Anonymous said...

First off I want to say that Im really upset that this blog was posted on my birthday and I didnt get to see it on my birthday! :)
I most definitely agree with a lot of people in here, throwing differnet views, different discussions. THIS IS WHAT I LIVE FOR!
:o)