Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Paper Lingerie For Miranda



Hello,


This week has been a busy birthday week. We started with both my friends Miranda and Monica's birthdays on Monday. For Miranda it was her 21'st birthday so it was a big one. Well I had to make her an extra special card for this extra special day. Thank goodness I was inspired by my fellow International Diva Friend, Tiffany Bauer. I love this card and now have had requests for more of them.



Tiffany's blog My Crafty Word has some great projects. She also has the pattern for this card if you want to make one of your own.
The lingerie is velvet designer paper from 7Gypsies. I love this paper.
Miranda loved the card. I had also made her a pocket inspiration book that I will post pictures of next time.
So check back later in the week to see that project.
Well now back to the kitchen to ice my carrot cake for later on tonight. Yummy!!!

1 comment:

Jeannette Siciliani said...

This is a super cute idea!!!