Saturday, August 18, 2007

New Favorite Card


This is my new favorite card. Last Saturday I was getting ready to attend a Stampin Up unit meeting and I needed a swap idea. I new I wanted to use my Priceless set, but was stumped for a spectacular idea. Thank goodness Splitcoast gallery was to the rescue. I spied the perfect card to gather my idea from lesarapp, (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/605603? cat=10720&perpage=48 ) I made a few modifications to speed up the 20 card making process, and voila! I have my new favorite card. I glad not all 20 demonstrators showed so I had some extras to bring home.
I have fallen in love with whole BoHo collection, and this Outlaw designer paper....uhh, I have to order more. The funny part is that I'm not a western person, AT ALL, but I love SU's new western stuff. On this card I did use only the Priceless stamp set, Chocolate chip, Sahara Sand, and Soft Sky. For ink I used Really Rust and Chocolate Chip, I added a bit of Chocolate Chip grosgrain and I now have a card I can stamp any greeting on and it's perfect for every occasion.
Like I said, this is my new favorite card; I just love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card! I also love this set and look! drat it all! I need to have a few more parties to buy this set! Need money! lol

Jill said...

Pretty card! Love the earthy colors.

Jana said...

I loved this card-it was the one that pushed me over the edgeto purchase the DSP. Nice to Find You, too : o)