Friday, April 18, 2008

Feelin A Bit Froggy


Hello All,
Well I'm finally getting my mojo back and starting to stamp again. Ok maybe this card doesen't have a single stamp on it but I'm punchin' again. This cute little froggy is my submission for a punch card swap that I had signed up for with the Utah Divas ( http://utahdivasinternational.blogspot.com/). I have been a member of this group for quite some time. It is such a pleasure to be part of such a great group of ladies.
Well I'm getting all packed up today to head down to Southern California for the Splitcoast SoCal Mania V. I am so excited to get to meet up with friends I haven't seen in a while and meet friends I have blogged with. This is my first first Splitcoast Gathering and I know it is going to be FABULOUS! I promise I will post pics when I get home.
Ok now how I made my Froggy. I used the following cardstock colors: Sky Blue, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Basic Black, and White. I used both the large and small oval punches, 1 3/8th circle punch, 3/4" circle, Word Window, 1/4" circle. THe grass and reeds I free-hand cut so that they would have a more natural look (ok they don't make a punch or scissor that would look like that).
Well, I'm off to start packing my bags and finish my name tag so I can hit the road in the morning.
Have Great Weekend!

2 comments:

Maria Williams :) said...

Your frog is TOO CUTE!! I'm so glad to see you creating again!!

Can't wait to see more!

Maria :)

Rochelle W said...

How freakin' cute is this. I love love love the cat tails.