Friday, March 14, 2008

I Found My Way Out of the Desert


My goodness, it appears that I have dropped of the planet. Sorry about that. I have done so many things and traveled long distances in the time I have been away. I never stopped stamping though so I will resume posting my work. My life has been up and down and sideways that sometimes I feel like I am in Willey Wonka's Glass Elevator.


I begin sharing some of my travels and experiences in the coming days. My farthest distance was to the land of the Pharaohs; yes I went to Egypt, I cruised the Nile, hung out with Tut himself, even climbed a pyramid.


So stay tuned to hear more about my travels and whereabouts.

3 comments:

Latharia said...

What an amazing photo! Can't wait to hear more about your travels!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Cheryl KVD said...

What a super cool photo!! I love it!! You asked me on my blog what type of engineer I am....I have a Bachelor's in Industrial engineering, but my jobs were in quality, manufacturing and electronics engineering. Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl