Saturday, April 14, 2007

Paint Can Challenge


I have fallen in love with these paint cans. I was given a batch of clean gallon size paint cans a few months ago. I work in the construction industry and was able to coax some out of a local paint supplier. Score for me! I am thinking to do this as a stamp camp project. This little one is a quart size can that I thought was too cute. I was thinking that this would be the perfect size to fill with a cello bag of cookies.
To make this simple design I used all Stampin Up products. I really like the versatility of the Spring Flowers patterned paper and the coordinating Spring Bouquet Flower punch. I finished it off with a piece from the Hodge Podge hardware kit and some Apple Green gros grain ribbon. Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Ronda Gardner said...

I too love the paint cans and make them all of the time. I love this one, that is my favorite paper, punch and stampset. The tin is fabulous.

Michelle said...

Hi! I have not yet decorated a paint can, but I am very eager to do so. I am always looking for great ideas, and I have to say that your paint can is superb! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us!

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I just love it! You've inspired me to try one out!

Rochelle W said...

Beautiful. Great job. I received one of these from my secret sister but haven't made one yet. They are super cool. The stamp camp ladies will love doing it.